How to set up staff notifications
If you want to inform your staff of changes made to appointments then you can enable staff notifications.
Like customer notifications, these are generated in the following instances:
- A confirmed appointment is added to the calendar.
- The date or time of an appointment is changed.
- The appointment is cancelled.
- The location or staff member is changed.
How to enable staff notifications
- Head to Setup > Staff notifications from the main menu.
- Locate the Staff notifications section:
- Check the box next to Send the staff person booked an email notification to send a notification via email.
- Check the box next to Send the staff person booked an SMS notification to send a notification via SMS*.
- Click Save to apply changes
- *Normal SMS charges apply
- The same rules for customer notifications apply to staff notifications
- In order for staff to receive notifications you’ll need to ensure that an email address and/or SMS number has been entered for them. You can check this by going to Setup > Staff and clicking Edit next to the staff member and checking under the Details section
- It is only possible to enable or disable notifications for all confirmations, amendments and cancellations. It isn't currently possible to toggle these on/off individually or have different settings for different staff.