If you want to inform your staff of changes made to appointments then you can enable staff notifications.
Like customer notifications, these are generated in the following instances:
- A confirmed appointment is added to the calendar.
- The date or time of an appointment is changed.
- The appointment is cancelled.
- The location or staff member is changed.
How to enable staff notifications
- Head to Setup > Staff notifications from the main menu.
- Locate the Staff notifications section:
- Check the box next to Send the staff person booked an email notification to send a notification via email.
- Check the box next to Send the staff person booked an SMS notification to send a notification via SMS*.
- Click Save to apply changes
- *Normal SMS charges apply
- The same rules for customer notifications apply to staff notifications
- In order for staff to receive notifications you’ll need to ensure that an email address and/or SMS number has been entered for them. You can check this by going to Setup > Staff and clicking Edit next to the staff member and checking under the Details section
- It is only possible to enable or disable notifications for all confirmations, amendments and cancellations. It isn't currently possible to toggle these on/off individually or have different settings for different staff.