Allow your staff to send SMS campaigns
Targeted SMS is a great way to send marketing campaigns to a group of your clients, like a limited time offer or an important update to your business. By default, only the account owner has access to SMS campaigns.
You can allow your staff permissions to send SMS campaigns.
- Head to Account > Staff access
- Look for the staff you would like to give access to, then select Edit access.
- On the Messages section, select the checkbox for SMS campaigns.
- Make sure your staff also has permissions to Other > Promote section.
- Click Save and that staff member will now have access to SMS campaigns.