So you've changed the name of your business and need to update your Timely account to reflect your new name, here's how!
There's a few different places in which your business name will be used:
Update your Business name
- Head to Setup > Business details.
- Change the name entered in the Business name field.
- Click Save to apply any changes.
Change the business name used for billing
- Head to Account > Billing.
- Click the Update billing details button.
- Change the Business name and any other relevant details:
- Click Save to apply these changes.
Change the name of your location(s)
- Head to Setup > Locations.
- Click Edit next to your existing location.
- Update the Location name to the new business name:
- Click Save to apply.
Update your mini website address
- Pop over to Promote > Mini website.
- Click Edit next to Your current Timely website address.
- Enter your new address, make sure it's Available:
- Hit Save to update!
- Changing any of the above settings won't apply to any existing emails (reminders, notifications etc) that have already been sent.
- If you have existing booking buttons, widgets or links on your website, these will need to be updated to use the correct Timely website address (see above).