If you've connected your Timely account with Shopify and have new products to add to your Timely range, add them into Timely first and they will automatically be added into your Shopify account.
- Timely and Shopify integration is available on the Elevate package only. This guide runs through how to upgrade your package to Elevate: How to change your Timely plan.
Adding a new Timely product in Shopify
- Head to Setup > Products from the main menu.
- Click the green New product button and select New retail product:
- Go through and enter details of your product, for example, enter a product Name, SKU/Handle (a unique identifier e.g. a barcode), and a Description:
- Scroll down to the Stock control section and tick the Allow products to be sold online via Shopify check box.
- Click Save.
- You will now be able to see your new Timely product in your Shopify store.
- Add more details to your product listing and then set your product status to 'Active' and tick 'Online store' under 'Sales channels and apps'. to have the product appear on your online store.