How to search for products
You can add all of your retail products in Timely to quickly sell these to customers and gain insight into what products are performing best.
In this guide we'll show you how to:
- View products in your account.
- Search for products
- Organise your products.
View your product list
- Head to Setup > Products in the main menu.
- There will be four headings at the top; Name, SKU, Quantity or Price.
- In the top left corner, you can choose how many products will be shown at a time in the Show _ entries drop down:
- In the bottom left corner, you will be able to see how many products you have in total.
- You can use the < and > buttons or click on the numbers to view more of your products:
- You will also find some buttons next to each product, that allow you to Edit or Delete the product:
- You can then click the View quantities link to view your stock levels at each location:
Search for products
You can search for products in your account by using the product's Name or SKU/Handle.
This is super handy if you want to locate all products from a specific brand, or view the number of stock you have on hand.
- From the Setup > Products page, locate the Search box:
- Start typing the name of the product or the SKU (barcode or item code) here instead:
- Any products that match will be shown on the left-hand side and the rest of your product list will be hidden:
Organise your products
You may wish to view your products in a different order, perhaps based on price, or to identify any stock items that are running low.
- From Setup > Products in the main menu.
- You will see some arrows next to each of the four headings at the top:
- Click on the arrows next to the heading to sort your product list based on this heading:
- To see the list in descending order, click on the arrows again.
Tip: To see all of your current stock levels or full price list, at a glance, check out the Stock level report.