If you’re having trouble with your mini terminal on the Timely iOS app, follow these steps.
First step is the ensure you are using the most recent TimelyiOS app
- This can be done by going to the App Store, searching for Timely and updating the app
Mini terminal cannot be paired
- Please press & hold the power on/off button to restart your device.
- Please check to see if you can nd the WisePad 3’s “Serial Number” (shown on the back of device) in the “Scanned Device List” of your smartphone or tablet.
Mini terminal’s display turned off automatically
- The display may turn off after entering the “SLEEP MODE” to save power. Please press and hold the power on/off button to restart it.
- The device battery may have discharged, please use the USB cable to recharge it and then retry.
Mini terminal has lost connection with my smartphone or tablet
- Please press and hold the power on/off button to turn on the device again. The device will automatically connect with your smartphone or tablet again.
- The device may be at lower battery level, please use the USB cable to recharge it and then retry.
- Please ensure that the device and the smartphone / tablet are within the Bluetooth reception range.
Mini terminal cannot read a card successfully
- Please check to see if the WisePad 3 has power and make sure that it is connected to your phone/tablet
- Please make sure that there is no obstacle in the card slots.
- Please make sure that the chip of the card is facing the right direction when inserting card.
- Please ensure your phone/tablet is a supported model for this device’s operation.
- Please insert card with a more constant speed.
Mini terminal is not responding
- Please use a paper clip to press the reset button near USB-C connector for reboot.