Note: To make sure you get the very best app experience, you'll need to have the latest version of IOS installed on your phone or iPad.
In this guide we'll cover:
Save a draft sale
If you've already started the sale process with a customer, but need to switch to something else, then you can save a draft of the invoice to come back to later.
- When you're in the Sales tab, tap Cancel above the customer's name:
- Tap the Save as draft option in the pop up:
- The sale will then be parked on the right panel under Draft Sales.
- When you're ready to come back to the sale, tap on the item in the list to reopen the sale:
To cancel or delete a sale.
- If you want to cancel the sale and/or start again, tap the Cancel button:
Select Delete draft from the options to delete your progress.
If you have a draft sale that needs to be deleted, swipe left on the sale in the list and tap Remove:
View a completed sale
Once you've completed the sale, you will be able to view this from the calendar.
- Tap on the appointment in the calendar.
- Tap on the View sale option:
- You'll be shown a Sale summary, which will show you the total paid:
- You can then tap View receipt to view an itemised copy:
- Or, choose Email receipt to send a copy to the customer:
Note: It's not currently possible to delete or edit a completed sale on the iOS app. You can either hop over to the desktop site and edit the invoice there, or delete the sale and raise a new one.