If you have important customer information, or alerts, that need to be accessible from both the customer's record and from their appointments in the calendar then you can add these notes or alerts to the Alerts field.
This fields can store up to 500 characters, so it's perfect for recording any of the following information:
- Medications, Allergies or sensitivities to products.
- Information, like the date and results, of their last skin/patch test.
- The customer's Next of kin or Emergency Contact information.
- Insurance information, like provider and their customer/claim numbers.
- If they have any personal preferences, or custom pricing.
Add or edit a customer alert
- Head to the Customers tab and find the customer's record.
- Click Edit on the customer's record:
- Click on the More info tab:
- Enter the alert/information into the Alerts field provided:
- Click Save to apply.
Once you add text to this field an alert icon will show next to the customer's name and the text will be displayed in the appointment pop up and on the appointment Details:
View a customer alert
Once you add text to this field, there will be a couple of places you can view it.
- From the customer's record, in the Alerts section. An (!) icon will be shown when an alert has been added:
- From the calendar sidebar, an alert icon will show next to the customer's name and the text will be displayed below their details:
- From an appointment, the alert icon will be shown on the booking and displayed in the appointment pop up: