Email or print a customer receipt
Once you have applied the payment you will see a summary of the sale details.
You can then print off a copy of the receipt, or send it directly to the customer's email address.
In this guide, we'll show you how to:
- Email a copy of the receipt to the customer.
- Print a copy of the receipt to a thermal receipt printer.
Email a copy of the invoice When you get to the
Sale complete! screen, you will see a summary of the sale.
- Tap the Email invoice button to send a copy of the receipt:
- The customer's email will be automatically added here, but you can enter/edit the address here.
- Enter a message to accompany the receipt and click Send:
- Tap Done to finish and return to the Sales screen.
Underneath the summary will be a couple of options:
If the balance is still owing and you have a payment gateway connected then you will also see a Request online payment option!
Print a copy of the receipt If you have one of the
supported receipt printers connected, then you can print the customer off a copy of the receipt. To connect a printer to your Timely POS app, follow the steps in this
- Tap Print receipt on the Sale completed screen.
- Tap on the appointment in the calendar.
- If a sale has been raised for the booking, an invoice number will be shown here. Tap View sale to view further details:
If you've just applied a payment to the invoice and have completed the sale:
If you've closed the sale already, then you can return to the receipt and print a copy from the calendar: