Note: To make sure you get the very best app experience, you'll need to have the latest version of IOS installed on your phone.
Once you have applied the payment you will see a summary of the sale details.
You can then print off a copy of the receipt, or send it directly to the customer's email address.
In this guide, we'll show you how to:
- Email a copy of the receipt to the customer.
- Print a copy of the receipt to a thermal receipt printer.
Email a copy of the invoice
When you get to the Sale complete! screen, you will see a summary of the sale.
Underneath the summary will be a couple of options:
If the balance is still owing and you have a payment gateway connected then you will also see a Request online payment option!
- Tap the Email invoice button to send a copy of the receipt:
- The customer's email will be automatically added here, but you can enter/edit the address here.
- Enter a message to accompany the receipt and click Send:
- Tap Done to finish and return to the Sales screen.
Print a copy of the receipt
If you have one of the supported receipt printers connected, then you can print the customer off a copy of the receipt. To connect a printer to your Timely POS app, follow the steps in this help doc.
If you've just applied a payment to the invoice and have completed the sale:
- Tap Print receipt on the Sale completed screen.
If you've closed the sale already, then you can return to the receipt and print a copy from the calendar:
- Tap on the appointment in the calendar.
- If a sale has been raised for the booking, an invoice number will be shown here. Tap View sale to view further details: