How to set up automatic day sheets
You can set up a daily email of your appointments in day sheet format to be sent automatically to both the account holder's email address, as well as any of your staff members (as long as they have an email addresses recorded).
Before these can be sent to staff, you will need to turn these on for the account holder emails.
Turn on automatic day sheets
- Head to Setup > Calendar settings from the main menu.
- Scroll down to the Daily appointment summary section:
- Check the box next to Receive and email summary of all appointments for the day:
- Click Save to apply settings.
Turn on day sheets for individual staff
Once the account holder email has been enabled, you can choose to send individual staff a copy of their appointments for the day too.
- Head to Setup > Staff in the main menu.
- Click Edit next to the staff member.
- Scroll down to the Booking options section.
- Check the box next to Send an automatic email each day with a copy of staff's appointments attached:
- Click Save to update.
Note: Day Sheet emails will only be sent to staff if they have appointments on the day the email is generated.