Occasionally you might need to remove a location from your Timely account, due to a change in circumstances.
This guide will take you through the process of removing a location:
- Turn off online bookings for that location.
- Remove or reschedule any future bookings.
- Delete the location from your account.
Turn off online bookings for that location
If you need to reschedule bookings at a location and don't want to accept any further bookings, you can disable online bookings for that location in the interim.
- Head to Setup > Locations.
- Click Edit next to the location:
- Uncheck the box next to Customers can book this location online:
- Click Save to apply:
Remove or reschedule future appointments
A location can only be removed if there are no future bookings scheduled with any staff at that location.
- That includes current staff, as well as any staff who may have worked at that location in the past.
- To locate any affected bookings:
- Head to the Reports tab:
- Select the Day sheet report and select the location in question.
- Choose the Specific date range option and set it from today's date, to a year in the future (you can view up to 18 months ahead in the calendar):
- Right click on the appointment time in the report, to open it in a new tab in the calendar:
- Reschedule the appointments to another Location, if appropriate:
- Or, cancel the appointment entirely:
- Click Save to complete the process.
- Repeat for any other classes or appointments.
Delete the location
Now that the calendars are clear, you can remove the location itself:
- Head to Setup tab in the main menu and choose Locations from the options.
- Click the red trash icon next to the location you want to remove:
A box will pop up to confirm, click the Delete button again to confirm:
The location will then be removed from the calendar, online bookings and website. Any historical information will still be accessible from the Reports.