You can set up a daily email of your appointments in day sheet format to be sent automatically to staff.
To do so, you will need to:
Staff can only be sent a day sheet if the business day sheets have been enabled first. Once they have been enabled for the business, a checkbox will appear in the staff member's profile.
Enable day sheets for the business
- Head to Setup > Calendar settings from the main menu.
- Scroll down to the Daily appointment summary section:
- Check the box next to Receive and email summary of all appointments for the day:
- Click Save to apply settings.
Send day sheets for individual staff
Once the account holder email has been enabled, you can choose to send individual staff a copy of their appointments for the day too.
- Head to Setup > Staff in the main menu.
- Click Edit next to the staff member.
- Scroll down to the Booking options section.
- Check the box next to Send an automatic email each day with a copy of staff's appointments attached:
- Click Save to update.
Day Sheet emails will only be sent to staff if they have appointments included in the Calendar, at the time the email is generated.