The Build package helps you gain valuable hours back in your day with features that automate and simplify your business.
This guide will step you through the Build package. We'll cover:
- Calendar: The calendar is designed for ease of use with appointments colour coded. Find out more.
- Client profile: Build out a record of each of your clients to include contact details, previous appointments, birthdays, occupations, preferences and more. Find out more.
- Online booking (incl. Facebook & Instagram): Take bookings from your website, Facebook or Instagram. Only with Timely do you have the option to minimise gaps in your calendar by deciding how much availability your clients are able to see. Find out more.
- Client reminder messages SMS & Email: Save time with automated confirmation messages to clients that automatically update your calendar once the appointment has been confirmed. Find out more.
- Service and Retail sales: Easy manage service and retail sales in Timely. Find out more.
- Stock management: Manage the levels of stock you sell to clients and you use to deliver your services in the salon, including ordering new stock from your suppliers through Timely. Head here to learn about managing your professional stock in Timely, or head here to learn about managing your retail stock.
- Integrated payments: Process payments for services and products at the front counter, or even at the chair with our mobile apps. Head here to learn how to set up payments on the Timely web app.
- Mobile app: Whether you're on the floor or away on a trip, Timely is available on your iPhone, iPad or Android device. Timely has a beautiful native iOS app that you can download from the Apple App Store for free, or if you prefer to use an Android device you can download it from Google Play.
Integrated payments on the iOS app are currently limited to Australia, New Zealand, UK and USA however they will be available in Japan and Canada soon.
- Customers in Australia head here to use Tyro or Square to provide a seamless payment experience with the Timely iOS app.
- Customers in New Zealand head here to use Smartpay to provide a seamless payment experience with the Timely iOS app.
Online payments are not available on the Build package. If you wish to improve the client experience then we recommend moving to the Elevate package, where you’ll also get more SMS, access to more automated marketing messaging, stock ordering and more. Find out more about how to upgrade in our How to change your Timely plan guide.
A generous amount of SMS is available on this package and should cover the number of client reminder messages you send.
If you go over your SMS limit (perhaps because your staff worked extra appointments than normal this month), that's not a problem, you'll just be charged a small excess SMS rate per extra SMS. Head here to learn about managing your SMS.
Frequently asked questions
What happens if I hire people over time and I need to add them to Timely too? No problems at all — your package grows with you. We’ll simply adjust your package price to fit your new team size. Check out the pricing page to see how Timely can grow with you.
How often does my included SMS renew? The amount of SMS included renews each month, on your billing date.
What happens if I send more than my included SMS? The SMS included in your build package is designed to cover your core client reminder messaging. You can send as many SMS as you like on your plan, you’ll just be charged at your SMS rate for anything above the included SMS. You can check how many you’ve sent anytime and we’ll let you know if you’re going to go over your included amount. Head here to learn about managing your SMS.
I'm on Schedule or Schedule and Sell, when will I be migrated to the new packages? We will start migrating existing customers from July 1st with the majority of customers migrated by August 31st. If you'd like to discuss switching earlier, you can. Simply get in touch at [email protected]
This help doc doesn't cover everything on the Build package? We're updating our help documentation so that it is easier to find the information relevant to your package. If you can't find what you're looking for in the list below, please use the search function or get in touch.